Ever since, the Barako II has been a reliable tricycle motorcycle to our drivers nationwide. But now, it has become more dependable with its increase of 15% in power and 13% in fuel efficiency. The Barako II 2017 is still a heavy-duty, mean machine that is equipped with 175 cc, 4-stroke SOHC engine. Plus, the Kawasaki Automatic Compression Release (KARC) still gives the rider an ease in kick-starting. It is also now Euro III compliant, which makes it more environment-friendly. And the newest feature of the Barako II 2017 is the Fuel Gauge in the instrumentation panel, so it will now be easy to all our Barako drivers to check their fuel level.
- Engine Type : 4-Stroke, SOHC
- Displacement : 177 cc.
- Maximum Power : 12.74 HP @ 7,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque : 1.34 Kgf.m @ 4,500 rpm
- Transmission : 4-speed constant
- Fuel Tank : 12 Liters
- Dimensions : 2010 mm x 805 mm x 1070 mm
- Cooling System : Air-cooled
There are no reviews yet.